Thursday 5 December 2013

Summary of Personal Learning

I played with some different presentation options for my Summary of Personal Learning. I downloaded Camtasia on my laptop, but even with the recommendations of having a script when recording the presentation, I found the lag that would sometimes occur with uploading and my script of what I wanted to say about my learning, created awkward pauses in my presentation. After several takes and attempts at editing, I decided to instead use Voicethread to present my work.

I took some screen captures of each of the three parts to my presentation: my Twitter page, this blog, and pictures of different apps or websites I would like to integrate once I start my teaching career. I found that after I made a script for my Voicethread, it was much easier for me to talk in a consistent manner about each part of my learning from this semester.

I attempted to embed this Voicethread, but for whatever reason when I did so it caused my widgets, previous blogs and some display items on the blog to be removed. See this link to view the project.

It is recommended you listen to this with headphones, as the audio at times can be variable.


No comments:

Post a Comment